Wednesday 23 March 2016

A GLORIOUS DESTINY






A Glorious Destiny . 















After my feature on Humans of New York  I had a turn around in my life. Many people were really excited for me for my boom in my business. I was tremendously excited too but i felt like i was more excited about the hope i gave to many people. Of the thousands of inbox messages that i received, i was particularly thrilled by the messages of people who were at crossroads in their lives and who like me needed to find a solution to their situation.


As a follow up to the post where I said i prayed a lot , i had basically had found an excellent spiritual mentor who took me in her hands and taught me the fundamentals of being a christian. in that process, i had an encounter with the Holy Spirit. Yes the the bible says in  John 14:26


26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.


Yes i had an encounter with the Holy Spirit. Its a supernatural experience. The Holy spirit is always present in us but realizing his presence and activating him is our freedom.





The fundamental things i learnt were -Why am i alive? What's the reason for my being? Why was i born? Why did i ever come? Questions i had never before asked myself. 


The answers i received were:


 To fulfil God's destiny for my life! And part of that destiny is that i may set forth the wonderful deeds and display the virtues, perfections, excellence, and wisdom of Him who called me out of darkness into His marvellous light. The Bible says He's doing this "According to the eternal purpose which he purposed in Christ Jesus our Lord." 


He chose us in Him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before Him in love, having predestined us to adoption as sons by Jesus Christ to Himself, according to the good pleasure of His will, to the praise of the glory of His grace, by which He made us accepted in the Beloved (Ephesians 1:4-6 NKJV). 


This scripture in another translation reveals something profound about our destiny in God. Read the 5th and 6th verses again, this time, from the Amplified translation: "For He foreordained us (destined us, planned in love for us) to be adopted (revealed) as His own children through Jesus Christ, in accordance with the purpose of His will [because it pleased Him and was His kind intent]—[So that we might be] to the praise and the commendation of His glorious grace (favor and mercy), which He so freely bestowed on us in the Beloved." 


It's our destiny to live to the praise of God's grace; He chose and destined us for the glorious and transcendent life. So, as a Christian, you're not living for nothing; your life isn't empty. 1 Peter 2:9 says, "But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light." This is your calling; this is your destiny in Christ! It has to become real to you.


This revelation now put me at a crossroads! - What do i really want to do with this right now. I have a business to run, I have clients to attend to and the world seemed to be overwhelming right now. I had to find a balance.






I had to answer the questions of why God gave me over 100.000 new followers on social media. 


I realized that i had to share with the thousands of people who wanted to know how i unblocked my self from the bondage of darkness. As a follower of Christ it is my duty to share the truth of the word of God.


I realized many people i speak with now really have little or no spiritual knowledge or definition of who they are spiritually. How do we expect to excel in our destiny without even knowing who we really are. The question of identity must first answered?


With this i talked so much about how to help people get out of this crossroads and showed my pastor all the messages i was receiving. She came up with a summarized teaching on the 3month program she used get me out of my crossroads. She will be teaching that during our SUPER SUNDAY service in church on EASTER SUNDAY. I am very very happy.







You have a glorious destiny in God; a destiny of greatness. It's however important that you follow God's Word and live by the principles of the Kingdom. 


I realized i was created by the master creator ad flawless designer to be excellent. I realized that as i am a designer i create products so perfect that the client should enjoy them, if i write reports so perfect that the person reading should comprehend, then the creator of this universe so perfect as He is put me on this earth to play a role and He created me to be perfect and i have to seek that and live a perfect and glorious destiny here on earth.










JOIN ME ON SUNDAY MARCH 27TH FOR MORE OF THIS ANC CONCRETE STEPS FOR YOU



4 comments:

  1. You are such a Blessing to our generation. ...so proud of you everyday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I am just now getting a chance to catch up on your new blog Kibonen, and I have to say, your story and growth continues to make me smile and it is a blessing to see how God is using all of us. You have found your unique voice, and you are shinning God's glory the way it should. Through you, I am hoping more people can start to seek to know what is the unique way God is talking to them, us, all of us. He calls each and every one of us by name, so no two are the same, and therefore, each will show his glory differently. Continue to shine yours, in your own unique way, and being an inspiration for your generation, to know, that business and spirituality don't have to be separate. You were born to be a great designer and a great preacher of the word. God bless this journey and the fruits we all see.
    Mah Mekolle

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS: Did I say you are radiant in the pics ? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Am over so happy finally I start seeing an answer to my questions through you .from childhood i draw aand design but due to my Christian believes i thought i might go astray .After aquiring a bachelor's in environmental engineering i still find my self bag to designing but i have been looking at is as to let go a man of God even told me thats not a good field for children of God.But your life story tells me that we as children of his kingdom our to lead and win souls for gim in any profession. Am blessed

    ReplyDelete